POSTPONEMENT NOTICE...Due to recent health concerns surrounding COVID-19, we at Water Cities Soccer Club will at this time postpone all practices and weekend clinic sessions. We inted to hold everything as planned but will need to adjust to later dates with all of the facilities cancellations going on right now. Please be in touch with your Team Manager or Coach on plans going forward and watch for updates on our website, your TeamReach pages and from your Coach/Manager on anything new. Thank you all for your support and understanding.
Please see some of the highlights below and we hope you all well from all of us at Water Cities.
***There is currently no vaccine to prevent COVID-19, and there is currently no specific treatment. The best way to prevent infection is to avoid being exposed to the virus.
Take these steps to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses:
· Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially before eating and after going to the bathroom, blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
· If you do not have soap and water, use an alcohol-based sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
· Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
· Stay home when you are sick.
· Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
· Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
· Please be cautions of events with 250 or more people and take the necessary precautions to protect yourself.
At this time, healthy people in the general population do no need to use face masks to prevent the spread of COVID-19. The best way to avoid COVID-19 or other virus to follow the steps listed above.